Baked Sweet Potato Chips - found on LaaLoosh.com
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled
- Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/8 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray baking sheet(s) with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice potatoes in a food processor or by hand; they should be no more than 1/8-inch thick. The thinner the better (it gives you more chips for the same amount of Weight Watchers Points!!!)
- Arrange slices on baking sheets so they don’t overlap. Spray with a bit more oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake chips until they begin to lightly brown, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and serve.
Helpful tips I learned:
- Make sure you watch these in the oven!!!! I burned the first batch, and half of the second. GRRR. The chips I could eat though were DELICIOUS!
- I used one of those pans that have the holes in the bottom the second time… it kinda helped “crisp” them up more.
- If you’re unsure or scared about burning, take out and let sit once you hit the 15 min mark. They will continue to “cook” even though they’re out.
Serving size is 1/4th of recipe
Each serving = 2 points+