Happy New Year!!!
I really can’t believe that this year is over already. Lots of things happened this year.
I saw this on Facebook tonight that a friend did. Here’s mine.
14 good things that happened in 2014
(in no particular order):
1. I made the decision to become healthy and lose weight.
2. I got to spend time with family in Florida on Sanibel Island.
3. I’m doing the “Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge”… it’s 339 books in total. I’ve only got 329 more to go! (Right now, I’m reading As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner.)
4. I stuck/stick up for myself. (normally I just keep quiet and let people walk all over me. I grew a backbone!)
5. I bought and proudly wear my “Fuck Cancer” apparel from the Represent Campaign by Stephen Amell. LOVE MY HOODIES AND TOTE! I bought the original “F&CK CANCER” hoodie and then when he came out with the family friendly version, I got the “FIGHT CANCER” in a hoodie and tote 🙂
6. I finished my first 5K 🙂 (while it was -2 out even!)
7. I took lots of walks with friends outside, even went running a couple times. (Major accomplishment!)
8. I did my first pallet garden this year, plus planted a ton more veggies in our big garden.
9. Got another tattoo; an anchor on my heel.
10. Took more time to draw. Love drawing!
11. Exercised a lot more than I have in past years. (Haven’t played DDR since I was in high school!)
12. I got to watch some pretty awesome shows! (It’s hard to think of some of these. My life = boring!! :P)
13. Spent more time at home. 🙂
14. Took more pictures of stuff outside. Can’t wait to take more next year!