- 5 Strawberries
- 2 tsp WW Strawberry Whipped Cream Cheese (or any kind of low-fat cream cheese)
- Half a graham cracker (one square)
- First you want to cut off the top part of the strawberry. Then you want to hollow out a little of middle. I didn’t hollow out too much because I didn’t want to waste the good stuff.
- Take a dab of the cream cheese and fill the strawberry. Depending on how bit the strawberry is, you can put a big or little dab.
- Smash up your half square of graham cracker in a tiny bowl. Once it’s smashed, take a little pinch and sprinkle on top of the cream cheese.
- Enjoy your delicious treat!
2PP per serving