Parmesan Roasted Asparagus - Simple Nourished Living
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon cut into wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- If the stalks of the asparagus are thick and/or seem tough, peel the bottom half of each. Arrange them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake/roast until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven until the cheese melts, another 1 to 3 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Preparation Time = 10 minutes
Cooking Time = 20 minutes
Serving Size = 1/4 of recipe
Each Serving = 2 Points +