Cheesy Bratwurst Casserole
Author: Midwest Living
(I changed the ingredients to make it more Weight Watchers friendly.)*
- 5 Bratwurst
- 4 medium sized potatoes, cooked and diced
- 16 oz green beans, frozen, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 pan, place potatoes, bratwurst, onions, soup, and cheese, and stir together.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes or until heated through.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
cook time: 45-60 minutes
SERVING SIZE = 1 cup
EACH SERVING = 9 POINTS +