Pork Sausage and Egg Cup
- 6 oz pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 6 – 1/4 cups egg whites (1 1/2 cups total)
- 6 tsp shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a 6 cup muffin tray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Cook and crumble pork sausage, then dived amongst the 6 cups.
- Put 1/4 cup of egg whites into the 6 cups over sausage.
- Add in 1 tsp of shredded mozzarella cheese to each 6 cup. Give it a little stir.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg whites are not runny.
- Remove from oven and let eggs cool in muffin tin for a couple minutes. Eggs should hold together like a muffin.
PREP TIME = 15 MINUTES (depending on what sausage you are using… I used frozen so it took much longer)
COOK TIME = 15 MINUTES
SERVING SIZE = 1 “muffin”
EACH SERVING = 3 POINTS +