I really couldn’t think of a subject line… so I put what I’m watching. This show is a hoot!
So I’m going to really try and type out something every single day. Even if it’s just a couple sentences. So here we go…
So today was “old habits” day. Old habits really do die hard don’t they. It started off fine… My two aunts came by my house to visit my fur babies. After they left, I went to the farmer’s market to “help” my mom. It was extremely freaking cold here today, so it ended up being absolutely dead there. What did I do then? I ate two of her cupcakes. I’m such a sucker to her baked goods. Especially those cupcakes! Didn’t help I didn’t eat breakfast though either. When you don’t eat breakfast, it messes with your whole day! After markets on Saturday we all normally then go out to eat somewhere. Since we don’t have very many sit down restaurants here in town, we chose Joe’s. I would like to say that I’m pretty proud of how much I did end up eating though. I got the Focaccia Grilled Cheese with french fries and then I added on the salad bar. I think what probably got me was the 3 cups of Taco soup I had… Oh it was so good and especially great after being out in the cold! I had a pretty good sized salad, and then only ate half of my sandwich and fries! Normally I would have gotten multiple cups of soup, had multiple trips to the salad bar, eaten my whole sandwich and fries, and then would have been thinking, “Hmm… there’s pudding up at the salad bar. I’m gonna get some!!” After it was all said and done though, I was extremely stuffed and was stuffed even until dinner time, so I skipped it. That wasn’t the brightest idea either, because around 7:30p, I started getting a little hungry, but for sour cream and onion ruffles. So, I ate some, not a whole lot, but still I had enough. Then, to top everything off for the end of the night… at 11:00p, I devoured two more cupcakes. UGH! Lesson is definitely learned though now.
My new plan of action…
- DON’T BUY CUPCAKES FROM MY MOM!
- Always eat breakfast. No excuses, and they can’t be cupcakes!
- If I go out, I’m going to start asking for a to-go box right away, and put half of it in there so I don’t eat the whole thing.
- Eat dinner around the same time every day. This may be a little hard just do to the fact that I have such crazy hours at work that are never the same every day.
- Don’t eat after 10pm. I really think I can do this one! If I’m already going to start eating dinner around the same time every day, if I’m at work, I’ll start bringing a dinner, and then I won’t be coming home late and wanting to eat dinner or snacks.
I think this is a good start of an action plan. I think I can do it!
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! Starting off my morning by going to a gym with Nicole, then we’re going to brunch, and then I’m coming home and we’re (along with my mom, godmother, Sarah and then her handful of friends), are going to carve pumpkins!!! I am SO FREAKIN’ EXCITED!!!! It’s going to be an awesome Sunday Funday! I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow!
Thanks for listening!